You are here
Digital Marketing Manager
- Global technology company looking to develop their online marketing strategy
- Hands-on experience in marketing automation to improve lead generation
About Our Client
My client is a global technology business with 15 years' experience in ecommerce and consumer analytics. They offer 3 products which provide greater insight into customer behaviour to improve conversion online. There are approximately 70 people in the office in central London.
The office offers lots of perks (including free breakfast and snacks all day!) and socialising opportunities to encourage a positive and collaborative work environment. However, within the teams there is a very work-hard play-hard mentality and, as much as everyone enjoyed the Halloween party and is looking forward to the Christmas do, everyone is keen to make an impact and help the business grow.
The Digital Marketing Manager will report directly into the Marketing Director EMEA and will be broadly responsible for driving all marketing activity for their product across the UK market. You will be expected to develop end-to-end campaign strategies and then implement them across a variety of digital marketing channels. The role will include strong campaign management experience and will require you to:
- Work with the marketing director to develop the marketing strategy for your product
- Implement the UK marketing strategy across a variety of channels
- Implement marketing automation campaigns - experience is Marketo/Salesforce is desired
- Manage the digital agency to deliver across website performance and paid marketing activities
- Manage and monitor social channels
- Line manage one direct report
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Digital Marketing Manager for this role will have previous experience developing and driving digital strategy and improving lead generation for a business. You will have hands-on experience with marketing automation tools (preferably Marketo/Salesforce) and any agency management experience is beneficial. This is a relatively standalone role within the marketing team so you will need to be a self-starter and ambitious to help grow your product in the market.
What's on Offer
£45,000 - £55,000 (plus benefits)