You are here
Digital Marketing Manager
- Global SaaS company looking to build their marketing function
- Bring on board a Digital Marketing Manager to improve lead generation online
About Our Client
My client are a global SaaS business working with some of the biggest names in hospitality. They were founded in the 1990's and have grown to dominate the UK hospitality market. They have now set their sights on broadening their international exposure and are looking to grow their marketing function.
The work environment is quite dynamic and the office runs a 'hot seat' policy. The sales team are also rapidly expanding and have a great influence on the electric atmosphere in the office. The office is based in central London.
The Digital Marketing Manager will report directly into the Digital Director and be broadly responsible for helping to build and implement the digital marketing strategy across both inbound and outbound channels. The role is focused on developing the outbound marketing channels across email marketing and marketing automation (Pardot) and managing end-to-end campaigns. Moreover, this role will also require you to manage SEO and PPC agencies and work with various stakeholders in the business to continually improve the online offering.
The role will include:
- Developing and implementing email lead nurturing/drip progammes
- Implement marketing automation campaigns (ideally Pardot experience)
- Manage SEO and PPC agencies
- Manage social media channels and assist with content creation
- Continually analysing performance and improving campaigns
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Digital Marketing Manager for this global software business will have previous experience in a B2B environment. You will be comfortable working in a relatively agile team and be looking for an opportunity where you can help shape the broader business marketing strategy.
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £50,000