You are here
Digital Project Coordinator
- Leading retail business
- Digital Development role.
About Our Client
My client is a high profile retail business that has a strong bricks and mortar proposition and a growing online offering.
The Digital Project Coordinator will play a key role in ensuring that online development projects are coordinated and managed effectively and efficiently. The role will encompass:
- Gathering and documenting all relevant business requirements
- Reviewing user stories, acceptance criteria and user experience designs to ensure the solution is fit for purpose
- Liaising with various departments to ensure projects are delivered
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Digital Project Coordinator role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Degree educated, ideally with Business, IT or marketing
- Commercial awareness
- Understanding of digital development
- Strong project management skills.
What's on Offer
Highly competitive package.