You are here
Digital Project Manager
- Familiar with methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile.
- Manage and deliver projects efficiently and effectively.
About Our Client
- A leading leisure organisation.
Using your skills, you will act as a facilitator to improve the effectiveness of communication between commercial and technology teams, and will support and enable the delivery of high-quality projects and solutions. My client is ever-evolving, as is the technology that is used to support them. You will be commercially-focused and have significant knowledge of, and experience in, how technology can support and enable business growth, and will also ensure that projects are aligned with the technology roadmap for the business
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills to operate at any level of the business
- Ability to translate often complex technology terms into simpler language that can be understood by senior stakeholders, in order to facilitate a decision.
- Ability to identify areas of improvement and work with the product portfolio to implement such changes quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to synthesise detail into an overall plan of action and roadmap
- Good understanding of core project and programme management and software development lifecycle methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile etc
What's on Offer