You are here
Digital Project Manager
- Must have Digital Project Management Experience
- Must have Website Redevelopment Experience
About Our Client
A large national Charity Sector organisation based in Central London.
The successful Digital Project Manager will be required to:
- Oversee and manage the redevelopment of a new website.
- Implementation and creation of digital road map
- Project manage the redevelopment of the organisation's website
- Conduct initial scoping and requirements gathering through to delivery of the end product.
- Audit content where required and management content from production through to strategy
- Applying user experience best practices throughout website
- Create tender document to commission new Digital Agency
The Successful Applicant
The successful Digital Project Manager should meet the following requirements:
- Experience of management of Digital Projects
- First class understanding of current and future Digital technologies and implementation (Essential)
- Experience of end to end Website Redevelopment (Essential)
- Working Knowledge of Digital Project Management Methodologies (Agile/Waterfall)
- Experience of strategy implementation and delivery
- Experience of working in the Not for Profit Charity Sector (Beneficial, but not essential)
- Experience of using analytic tools
What's on Offer
The successful Digital Project Manager will be offered an initial 12 month contract paying £35000 - £45000 subject to a further extension based in London for this Not for Profit and Charities Organisation.