You are here
Digital Recruitment Consultant
- Fantastic opportunity to join a growing, FTSE 250 global Recruitment Consultancy
- Must be a great communicator, good problem solver and have a resilient character
About Our Client
Michael Page was founded 40 years to become one of the world's leading recruitment companies, specialising in selection across a broad range of sectors and job types. With 153 offices across 35 countries, we've developed an in-depth knowledge to provide both our clients and candidates with an invaluable insight into 30 specialist areas. The Digital Recruitment Consultant will be based in the Weybridge Office working within the Digital team.
Our business has experienced excellent profit growth year on year and there has never been a better time to join Michael Page. We offer great career progression opportunities and structured training schedules which means you'll hit your potential as soon as possible.
The Michael Page brand has helped us to become the first consultancy that professionals think of when deciding to make a career change and it is this reputation that enables us to attract the best candidates throughout the UK while keeping a local presence to ensure the maintenance of long-term relationships.
So you've made the effort to open the advert and have a look so you're clearly interested, and it's definitely worth reading on. The recruitment consultant role is varied and challenging - no two days are ever the same.
The role of the Digital Recruitment Consultant will take responsibility for managing and developing existing relationships with key clients in the rapidly growing South East region and will involve:
* Identify, develop and manage client business/relationships in a competitive sales environment.
* Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment and advise on suitable methods to ensure timely delivery.
* Networking to attract new candidates.
* Building relationships with candidates and clients.
* Offer consultative CV and interview advice to candidates.
* Source suitable candidates (either from the database or specific advertising campaign) and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client.
* Manage the recruitment process through interview to offer stage and beyond.
The Successful Applicant
The truth is, there is no one type for a successful recruitment consultant. A proven record in sales is not essential but the drive to succeed and be the best is. This is a role where you will directly benefit in output from the work you put in; you have to be a tenacious, self motivated person who is always looking to do more.
You must work well under pressure and enjoy the challenge of exceeding targets.
What's on Offer
A basic salary of between £25,000-30,000 DOE + uncapped bonus, 23 days holiday, pension, private medical care and flexible benefits.
If this sounds of interest, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply asap in order to be considered.