You are here
Digital Sales Consultant
- Do you have a passion for Sales, and an interest in the Digital market?
- Are you looking for the opportunity to build a career and be recognised?
About Our Client
Our client is very successful, multi-award winning and highly rewarding Digital Agency based in the heart of Birmingham. Based in luxurious offices, with a great social atmosphere around the business.
The Digital Sales Consultant role would involve working as part of an established vibrant sales team. You would be prospecting and growing sales pipeline, and working to build on existing relationships whilst using your charm to develop new business to close sales.
Day to day responsibilities would involve:
- Scoping out new clients and developing sales opportunities
- Arranging and attending meetings with prospective clients to continue building an established relationship
- Working to varying levels of key performance indicators and targets in order to achieve the best
- Analysing and responding to client briefs whilst providing highly professional, comprehensive proposals
- Working as part of a well networked team and providing assistance and guidance where necessary
- Negotiating with existing and prospective new clients
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for the Digital Sales Consultant role, you would be expected to have previous experience of working within a sales environment - with a very successful track record.
You will have a genuine passion for sales, and a drive to succeed. You will have the motivation to be successful and work well against set targets.
The role will involve managing multiple clients and briefs, so you will be required to manage your own workload and realistically manage the expectations of your clients.
You will have the ability to drive sales, and push within negotiations confidently.
What's on Offer
The Digital Sales Consultant role is offering an experienced Sales Professional the opportunity to join a well regarded team in a fantastic organisation that is widely recognised. You would be joining a team that are very well networked and would have a great opportunity to build a career.
The role offers a highly competitive salary, with multiple additional benefits. There are also brilliant social activities within the team and office so you are most definitely rewarded for your hard work.