You are here
Digital Sales Specialist (Agency)
- Digital Sales
- Account Management
About Our Client
One of the UK leaders in digital marketing strategy. This is the 'go to' business for any company seeking help with growing their online platforms and engaging with more targeted customers.
Friendly, vibrant culture, have 50 staff, and they've recruited 28 new people in the last 12 months. The agency is going through changes, they have moved from design house minded to full service agency.
You will play a key cog in going out, getting to know your key business accounts and selling strategies back to the client.
- Devising strategies and recommendations to drive online traffic to client websites through optimisation techniques, SEO, PPC, e-mail marketing and other inbound strategies.
- Feed into weekly and monthly client reporting using the agency's software tools and ensuring that Account Managers are fully up to speed with the status of their clients websites/PPC behaviour.
- Taking briefs from the Digital Account Managers and understanding the client objectives to deliver a robust inbound marketing strategy (website creative, user journeys, SEO and PPC etc)
- Being sharp at recognising an opportunity to upsell digital solutions
- Be responsible for the spend of all client advertising budgets across all relevant channels
- Deliver profitable campaigns that generate a positive ROI for clients
The Successful Applicant
- Degree educated or similar qualification within the field of marketing
- Able to confidently present recommendations internally and externally
- Experience managing large digital or integrated campaigns
- Proven track records of building strategies and working closely with other departments and specialists
What's on Offer
Extremely competitive salary, generous package and great incentives