You are here
- Digital & Graphic Design Position
- Multi-national Management Consulting Company
About Our Client
Our client are a multinational management consulting corporation.
The team, which consists of a number of Internal Communications Consultants and a small team of graphics experts, reporting into the Communications Manager.
The team culture is supportive and open - this business work in an agile fashion to collaborate effectively and work as efficiently as possible. This means flexibility is key; being adaptable and open, and seeing the success of the team as more important than individual pursuits. The work is varied and there is plenty of it!
As the Digital/Graphic Designer, you combine being creative with a strong work ethic to support effective delivery of business objectives and communications plans.
- Design and develop web-type solutions for clients
- Creation, maintenance and housekeeping of pages
- SharePoint development for often intricate user requirements
- Publishing and designing - supporting the current design and publishing team
- Graphic design for posters and on-line solutions
- Provider of innovative solutions using new media to support communication
The Successful Applicant
Required Skills & Experience
- Good all-round knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint 2003
- Ability to create and maintain Portal Areas, tteam sites, document libraries and lists and add and customise webparts
- Good basic knowledge of either Fireworks or Photoshop and ability to create bespoke graphics and website designs and translate them into a functional SharePoint site (slices, hotspots, etc)
- Ability to consult with client to produce, where appropriate, and all-round 'brand' or visual identity for a project, product or service
- Ability to maintain site security, customise and edit pages using Microsoft FrontPage 2003
- Ability to use FrontPage to create custom Data View Webparts (DVWP) based in SharePoint lists
What's on Offer
What's on offer
- Competitive salary & package.
- Professional development.
- Accelerated career progression.
- An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
It's all on offer. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.