You are here
- Digital Designer
- Leading Leisure Travel Business
About Our Client
Our client is a leading European travel business based out of Greater Manchester. Digital Designer - Leading European Travel Business
The successful Digital Designer - Leading European Travel Business will divide their time between:
- Supporting the development and delivery of the digital development roadmap, producing creative designs and concepts to maximise online conversion rate and improve the customer experience. The candidate would be expected to hit the ground running and offer up visually stunning yet practical and usable interfaces using their knowledge of UX and UI design, whilst hitting tight deadlines.
- Delivering design solutions for digital marketing communications, conceiving creative ideas and concepts based on requirements from internal teams and work to deliver integrated digital projects and campaigns with attractive and effective design, and a strong brand identity.
The Digital Designer will have expertise in designing responsive web elements and have an understanding of front end development. This will require a keen eye, creative thought, strong design skills and ability to convey complex ideas in a straightforward and visually-appealing manner. They will be able to talk through ideas confidently and pitch to key stakeholders.
- From campaign, creative and project briefs from a variety of internal teams, produce concepts and designs for every aspect of the project within digital media including emails, display, website pages and assets or social media.
- Design, communicate, and gain consensus for commercially driven user experience improvement projects.
- Work closely with the Conversion Optimisation Manager, Digital Development Team and brand team to deliver fit for purpose designs.
- Work through complex scenarios and create simple customer journeys.
- Own user interactions using sketches, wire frames, and prototypes.
- Work with digital team and compliance to ensure all changes are compliant. Have keen attention to detail with excellent visual and interaction design skills
- Must be an advocate of a user-centric design process.
- See work through to final approved design, co-ordinate all aspects of sign off and liaise with stakeholders to ensure the product meets all brand criteria, is timely and within set budgets.
- Help to scope out each project's requirements, estimate completion time and required resources.
- Participate in creative meetings and share ideas in a team environment.
- Provide support to ensure brand guidelines are followed in all design.
The Successful Applicant
Required Skills of the successful Digital Designer - Leading European Travel Business:
- Passionate about data driven UX design
- Multi-platform design experience - desktop/mobile/email
- High level of expertise in Adobe Creative Suite applications, Photoshop/Illustrator/Flash/Dreamweaver
- Excellent knowledge of web design
- Comfortable in prototyping tools, such as Axure, Balsamiq or Omnigraffle
- Understanding of a customer's online journey
- Excellent communication
- Attention to detail
- Ability to hit deadlines
- Knowledge of front end development
- Familiar with web analytics and understanding of conversion rate optimization
- Understanding of usability and a/b split testing
- 3 years previous UX design experience
- Previous experience working on an e-commerce website
What's on Offer
Up to £30,000