You are here
Based in Tewksbury
About Our Client
My client are a dynamic manufacturing business based in Tewkesbury.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- To establish new purchasing strategies for the direct categories.
- Help with the introduction of best practice.
- Negotiating supplier contracts
- Cost reduction exercises.
- Identifying new suppliers.
- Develop good working relationships across the wider business.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working in a manufacturing purchasing environment.
- Demonstrate great negotiation skills.
- The ability to communicate on all levels.
- A sound legal understanding of supplier contracts and be comfortable drafting such contracts.
- A good systems knowledge.
- Ideally educated to degree level and CIPS would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
In return my client are offering a salary of £40,000.