You are here
Director of Finance
Ambitious and dynamic organisation seeking a new Director of Finance
Are you a Director of Finance now looking for a new challenge?
About Our Client
Leading Non for Profit Organisation in Merseyside
To be an effective member of the senior team, to lead on development, implementation, evaluation and reporting of strategies, business plans, action plans and performance indicators which shape the strategic agenda.
To take an active role in the delivery of the organisations mission, value and values, providing inspirational leadership, direction, optimism and purpose, whilst ensuring value for money is embedded in the services provided.
To lead the organisations financial management and planning arrangements including:
- The management and monitoring of the financial resources including the preparation of budgets, financial models and financial reports, so as to ensure the strategic objectives are achieved.
- Negotiating with funding institutions to ensure appropriate and competitive financing.
- The management of liquidity, investments, monitoring cash surpluses and cash flow
- Ensuring effective control of the business plan
- Effective tax management
- The identification of major financial risk and suitable controls which may impact on the business
To ensure the group meets its reporting, legislation and regulation including the correct management of its funds. Ensure the financial policies are fit for purpose.
To ensure the efficiency and cost effective usage of all resources: human, physical and financial.
Work with the senior team to support the Board of Management to fulfil their governance role in the area of financial responsibility, ensuring the fulfilment of our legal obligations as a business.
To undertake any other duties in order to meet personal, team and organisation objectives.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a candidate who has operated as a successful and is an experienced Director of Finance.
The candidate should be able to build a team, adopt a collaborative culture and is an ambassador of change.
The candidate must be a qualified accountant
What's on Offer
£75,000 plus generous benefits package