You are here
Director of Inventory Management
- Newly created role in an iconic multi-channel Retail brand
- Drive improvements and efficiencies in Inventory Management
About Our Client
A leading multi-channel, international Retail brand. Iconic brand presence and growing business model.
This role will play a key part of the business and Finance function. This will include;
- Play a highly analytical and strategic role, in assessing Forecasting, Purchasing and Inventory deliverables so they align with aggregated regional sales, financial targets and global supply constraints.
- Play a key part within Financial Control to determine gross shipment volume each financial year and subsequent quarterly reforecasts.
- Monitor order drops & regional communication on purchase headroom.
- Responsible for the delivery of global FP&I reporting (including MI reports inserts).
- Lead global strategies around Inventory Management.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following mix of skills;
- Strong analytical skills.
- Track record in driving efficiencies in Inventory Management & Purchasing.
- Commercially minded, proficient in reading, interpreting and analysing numerical data.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to develop collaborative business relationships, help in changing business culture, and delivering training.
- Experience in a multi-channel business with seasonal product lines would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
£70,000 - £80,000 plus benefits.