You are here
Director of Transport
- Director of Transport - Commercial, Operational Strategic leadership
- Leading UK Transport provider - £100million+ P&L
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading UK transport provider with a national footprint and a turnover in excess of £100million.
The role of Director of Transport will have responsibility for the operational, commercial and strategic leadership of a sizeable transport network.
The Director of Transport will have responsibility for:
- leading the senior management team within the transport network to action the operational plans while exceeding customer expectations.
- Drive the profitable growth of the transport network
- proactively promoting a culture that ensures customer and suppliers queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensure the transport management team drives legal compliance at all times
- Ensure that employees are managed and developed in a consistent way to help achieve business and personal growth
- Adopt and lead a culture where continuous improvement that becomes part of the teams daily activity
- Ensure company policies and government legislation's are adhered to.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Director of Transport should have a proven track record of leading large scale distribution operations.
Full P&L responsibility in excess of £50million
Educated to degree level or hold equivalent professional qualifications.
What's on Offer
Highly Competitive basic salary and exceptional benefits package.