You are here
About Our Client
My client is a well known business within the specialist retail market. They specialise in pawnbroking, as well as loans, transfer services, and in providing experts in new, second-hand and antique jewellery.
The District Manager for the Yorkshire area will be responsible for:
- Applying Financial and Commercial awareness.
- Offering consistent operations excellence
- Being a leader and role model for their team and the company
- Ensuring branch teams deliver excellence in customer care
- Ensuring delivery of KPI's and performance
- Working with the senior management team to develop future company strategy
- Understand the competitive nature of the market, and develop the appropriate methods of execution.
The Successful Applicant
- Multi-site Retail Management Experience within a Sales and Service environment or relevant business ownership experience.
- Demonstrable assertive Leadership and Influencing skills
- Demonstrable Financial and Commercial awareness
- Demonstrable Planning and Execution skills
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication skills
- Sales and service focused
- Ability to coach, mentor and to develop
- Resilient, Adaptable and open to change
What's on Offer
£35,000-40,000 + 15% Bonus + £4,500 car allowance
E. Riding of Yorkshire