You are here
Driver Support Centre Manager
- Leading UK Retailer - Leicestershire Based Operation
- Fantastic Salary + Benefits Package
About Our Client
A leading UK Retailer are actively developing and building a team to support their daily driver operations. The role will be based from their Leicestershire operation and will be require a career driven and dedicated individual to manage their control tower function. They offer great salaries along with fantastic benefits and huge opportunities to progress within the organisation.
The role of Driver Support Centre Manager based in Leicestershire will involve the successful individuals to:
- Communicate with external customers (Customers) and internal customers (Retail, Finance, Software Support, Customer Service)
- Oversee the provision of on road support to Delivery Associates to drive First Time Delivery Success
- Support operations leadership team in daily management of the transport operations centre, including; allocating labour, leading meetings, assigning job duties, and communicating with customers and Delivery Associates.
- Find simple, smart and innovative ways to improve how we work for the benefit of our customers and on budget, and driving forward the implementation of that vision
- Work to KPIs such as contact rates, First Time Delivery Success and Enhancing Customer Service
- Successfully managing relationships with delivery stations, driver suppliers and inspiring the workforce to achieve and exceed
- Lead initiatives to re-engineer business processes, identify and eliminate root causes of defects in order to drive efficiency in the transportation operations.
- Develop performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidates will have the following experiences and skills;
- Have a Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background
- Be degree educated (desirable)
- Have a minimum of 2 years Transport / Call Centre management experience
- Have managed in excess of 40+ people previously
- Have great verbal and written communication skills
- Be accustomed to acquiring, developing and training large teams
- To have the ability to manage and interpret large amounts of data
- To be results driven and aiming to achieve the best for the; Customer, Business and Team
- Be flexible to a reasonable extent on shift patterns and hours to suit the business needs
- Be commutable to Leicestershire
What's on Offer
The role of Driver Support Centre Manager will offer the successful individuals;
Salary - £35,000 to £40,000
+ Company benefits and bonus