You are here
Early Careers Manager - Apprenticeship Programmes
£50,000 - £60,000
- Great opportunity in swindon for an experienced Early Careers Manager
- Permanent role in Swindon
About Our Client
Manufacturing / Engineering Business
As an Early Careers Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders within business, HR and wider industry such as training partners and government bodies.
- Coordinating a central apprenticeships plan covering all existing apprenticeship programmes.
- Subject matter expert, keeping up to date with external legislation and funding and keeping key business stakeholders informed.
- Take a lead role in negotiating and selecting an appropriate external partner, to facilitate the apprenticeships programmes and work closely with that partner on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure all administrative functions related to the delivery of Apprenticeship programmes are successfully delivered (contractual elements, costings, delivery)
- Working on the early talent development strategy across the business.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have:
- Strong knowledge of the full breadth of apprenticeship activities and best practice
- Ability to understand and interpret business priorities and translate these into appropriate actions
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to motivate, manage and lead a large multi-site team
- Strong persuasion and influencing skills
- Strong financial management and budgeting skills
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
Salary is up to £60.000+benefits