You are here
- Temporary Contract Position Based in Berkshire
- Large Retail Organisation
About Our Client
A large and well known retailer with an exclusive client based in Berkshire.
The key purpose of the role is to support the delivery of the overall ecommerce strategy. To increase customer conversion and contribute to the growth in online sales. To do this you will understand customer online behaviour and market trends and optimise customer experience through the online journey and product navigation.
A large part of the role will involve responsibility of the product content including images and descriptions. You will work closely with the Product Range Managers and the Ecommerce Manager to ensure deadlines are met.
The Successful Applicant
As our client is looking to hire straight away, therefore all applicants MUST be immediately available. Additionally, the ideal candidate will possess the following experience and competencies:
- Previous experience in an ecommerce position
- Experience with using Magento platform
- Experience with manipulating large data and improving the online customer journey
- A strong communicator
- Passionate for digital marketing and ecommerce
What's on Offer
We are initially offering a temporary position with the possibility of a permanent contract being offered.