You are here
Growing Retail Business
About Our Client
This retail business based in Greater Manchester have stores across the country, but during their previous five years have focused solely on online expansion. This continued online growth is the main reason for appointing an Ecommerce Executive. They have become one of the go to vendors for their products, and are towards the top of the industry in terms of size and sales.
The main responsibilities of this Ecommerce role are as follows:
- Driving sales using digital activity.
- Creating and Updating Website Content.
- Work with digital partner agencies on campaigns including PPC, Affiliates, Display.
- Plan promotional calendars.
- Report on campaign successes.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Ecommerce Executive candidate will have:
- Minimum two years experience in a similar marketing role.
- Experience working with magento on an online store.
- An interest in working within the retail industry.
- The desire to work within a fast paced, ever changing business and industry.
- Good online merchandising and content experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
What's on Offer