You are here
- Leading online retailer.
- Experience of using a Magento eCommerce platform.
About Our Client
A leading online retailer based on the outskirts of York who were established in 2007. They have seen exceptional growth over the last 9 years and have acquired a number companies which has enabled them to stock a diverse range of products to customers and businesses all over the world.
Your role will involve the following:
- Manage content of all products within Magento and at other platforms.
- Identify, evaluate and implement new marketplaces and channerls to increase product visibility and increase revenue.
- Research and implement marketplace trends, tools and technologies that result in improved efficiency or effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Generate regular reports for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking and other paid search initiatives across Google Adwords, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook / other search platforms.
- Manager a small team of specialists.
The Successful Applicant
Understanding of the follow:
- Outstanding commercial awareness.
- Experience in e-commerce marketplaces.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organisations.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must.
- Systems and IT literate
What's on Offer