You are here
eCommerce Product Specialist
- Data application support
- Product Data Archtecture
About Our Client
Leading manufacturing business based in Birmingham
- Control of online catalogue product data and content via the Hybris PIM.
- Strategic input around data architecture and catalogue classification structures.
- Deployment of product data to Fredhopper search and navigation engine.
- Analysis of data effectiveness and completeness.
- Insight and contribution to search engine configuration.
- Responsibility for the configuration and control of key technologies used within the company's global webstores.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience of working in a data application support type role.
- Experience of product data architecture, (technical products) and content.
- Experience in ecommerce webstore data operations.
- An understanding of mainstream ecommerce technologies such as XML and SQL.
- Hybris PIM and Fredhopper skills are desirable
- Working knowledge of database technologies.
- Experience in handling large volumes of data via common data tools and techniques
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Foreign language skills are desirable
What's on Offer
Highly competitive salary & package