You are here
This position is now filled
- Based in Bracknell
- Day rate contract with possible extension
About Our Client
Global Manufacturing Company
- Work closely with European and local key account teams as well as customers e-teams to identify build and execute demand generation programmes. Understand account system capabilities and limitations; propose changes or modifications to best achieve outcomes
- Work with global business unit e commerce team to identify best practices and processes to improve presence on eCommerce websites. This includes steps required to execute SKU count improvements, product page improvements and other requisite best practices to reach eCommerce site entitlement.
- Collaborate with the web and content teams to identify sources of new content and best practices and processes to manage data and assets for eCommerce programs
- Responsibilities include eCommerce site audits and optimisation plans related to new item setup, item maintenance, rich content/video uploads, content maintenance, demand generation programmes (on-site merchandising, email, first-in-search, SEO content, ratings & reviews) and analytics work including page views, conversion rate, sales trends
- Partner with Key Account teams to implement promotions and integrate social media activity developed by the Marketing teams â¦
- Reconcile duplicate product listings or obsolete product listings to scrub catalog of items.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of merchandising campaigns executed on eCommerce accounts website
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of account management, sales planning, account development and business development highly desired.
- Experience of analysing and applying data in decision making.
- Excellent attention to detail, written skills and verbal skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability to drive strategy and change.
What's on Offer
6 month day rate contract