You are here
- Email marketing role
- Campaign analysis and delivery
About Our Client
My client is a travel, leisure business with a strong brand, both on and offline. They have an award winning proposition and given their growth plans, now is an exciting time to join.
The eCRM Executive role will encompass:
- Execution of all direct marketing campaigns across email, print and SMS
Lead the creation of all direct marketing campaign workflows including accurate data extracts, building of emails
Review and analyse the performance of all campaigns and create actionable reports that provide recommendations to drive campaign effectiveness and efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this eCRM Executive role will possess the following skill/expertise:
- Ability to define problems, collect data, and establish facts.
- Experience in analysing marketing campaigns (preferably digital or CRM) to enhance performance.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong copy writing skills, eye for creative or quantitative skills are essential.
Hands-on experience with Email service providers and/or campaign management tools/ software including Neolane, Unica, Adobe campaign or comparable database marketing tools preferred
What's on Offer
Highly competitive package.