You are here
- Looking for eCRM Specialist from a consumer focused background
- Campaign focused eCRM Specialist from B2C business background
About Our Client
My client is one of the biggest online gaming companies in Europe with almost 16 million registered customers. They pride themselves on being at the cutting edge of retention strategies and have recently acquired a number of other gaming ventures. Subsequently, they are looking to grow their digital team. They are looking for an eCRM Specialist to develop and manage their email marketing campaigns to a segmented and personalised database in order to effectively engage relevant customers in order to grow the business.
What you will be involved with as eCRM Specialist:
- Develop a comprehensive global customer communication strategy across all platforms for the assigned life stage and tailored to the brand/product/customer
- Own the delivery of creative - through internal/external providers but also by developing copy where necessary
- Lead on-going segmentation of the customer base in the life-cycle stage to identify insights and target customer segments with specific campaigns
- Develop and deliver local, personalised and targeted campaigns using relevant customer channels such as on site messaging, email, SMS, push notifications and Social Media.
- Work closely with the Customer Experience and Product teams and the Data team to initiate research projects, both qualitative and quantitative, to uncover customer insight
- Deploy the promotion budget profitably through robust planning, execution and analysis
- Analyse historical revenue performance and forecast future program performance.
- Support triggered email program tests, including test setup, validation, and review
- Ensure that the brand tone is deployed consistently for each brand and lead the brand tone guardianship for the brand assigned
- Do a comprehensive promotion/campaign analysis on a monthly basis and present to the key stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
Relevant applicants for the eCRM Specialist role will:
- Strategic direct marketing thinker with a proven ability to innovate, implement and optimise
- Proven track record of being able to develop and implement a campaign strategy based on an understanding of the customer needs and customer profile
- Circa three + years of experience working with creative agency partners to develop effective direct marketing creative. Must understand the creative development process well.
- Great communication, organisation, planning and prioritisation skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong experience of implementing, driving and managing complex multi-channel campaigns.
- Reporting and analytical skills
- Experience within the online gaming sector and strong interest in its product offering is desirable
What's on Offer
Up £35,000 plus bonus and benefits.