You are here
Newly created role for a market leading manufacturing company
Training will be offered in a fast paced automated environment
About Our Client
The client is a market leader in its industry working with some of the worlds top brands. With a fast paced and highly automated modern facility with a good working culture and high staff retention. The client will offer training to right candidate.
- Complete fault finding, planned and preventative maintenance on plant and equipment to maximise equipment reliability and performance.
- Carry out fault finding, problem solving and establish route cause fixes to address equipment issues.
- Maintain ongoing communications with the operations team ensuring they are fully aware of all relevant engineering activities and schedules.·
- Respond to internal customer needs to maximise production up time according to given priorities.
- Comply with food safety standards and controls to ensure all work is carried out correctly and safely.
- Record any stock removed from the Engineering stores to ensure accurate stock control.
- Complete all necessary documentation ensuring that it is kept accurate and is audit ready.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvements to promote Health & Safety and/or operational efficiency and effectiveness.
The Successful Applicant
- Time served accredited apprentice or equivalent experience with appropriate certification.
- Maintenance of Engineering Systems within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of a multi-skilled engineering environment.
- An ONC or HNC (or equivalent) in electrical engineering.
- Experience of working within a FMCG environment, preferably within the food industry.
- A working knowledge of PLC operated equipment with the skills to maintain and monitor.
- The ability to read, follow and amend engineering drawings.
- Computer literate.
- Mitsubishi / Allen Bradley PLC and safety
- Mechanical fault finding ability (including pneumatic and hydraulic systems).
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary + OT
- Health care