You are here
- A global company looking to expand its higly skilled team.
- Opportunities to devolp and grow.
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned food manufacturer operating all over the world, delivering top quality consumer goods to a range of customers. Their global reach is established from a history of progression and a keen eye for opportunities to further grow their business. As such, they are now looking for a Electrical Engineer to add further rigour to their engineering function at their West Midlands site.
Working as an Electrical Engineer you will:
- Lead or assist in the troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance of electro-mechanical food manufacturing equipment or processes containing pneumatic, hydraulic, instrumentation.
- Be responsible for the troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance of food manufacturing machinery
- Work as part of cross-functional teams on wider projects across the site
- Work with suppliers and contractors regarding new suppliers, installations or modifications as necessary
- Provide mentorship to junior engineers or apprentices as required
- Participate in process and equipment risk assessments when requested in order to optimise engineering design.
- Ensure team compliance with site health and safety regulations
- Responsibility for electricity at work regulations across wiring testing and testing of equipment.
- Support with capital equipment engineering projects
The Successful Applicant
A successful electrical engineer will:
- Have a good understanding of fault finding on PLC systems Alan Bradly and Siemens s7
- Must be flexible to work over a day and night shifts
- be HND qualified in an electrical engineering discipline (or equivalent)
- Have experience in a food manufacturers
- Have experience of working to a PPM schedule
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be able to communicate well with the rest of the team
What's on Offer
An Electrical Engineer offers £34,000 - £38,000 (dependant on experience)