You are here
- Working for a market leading business
- Electrical background is essential
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in its field as a food manufacturer. Having established themselves as a high-quality provider in their field, they have developed their customer base across a number of years and grown significantly in that time. They possess a strong identity both locally and globally and are now looking to add an experienced electrical engineer to bolster their existing team. This is an opportunity to join a business that is focused on developing and progressing their employees, and will offer development opportunities within the wider business.
Working as an Electrical Engineer you will:
- Lead or assist in the troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance of electro-mechanical food manufacturing equipment or processes containing pneumatic, hydraulic, instrumentation.
- Be responsible for the troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance of food manufacturing machinery
- Work as part of cross-functional teams on wider projects across the site
- Work with suppliers and contractors regarding new suppliers, installations or modifications as necessary
- Provide mentorship to junior engineers or apprentices as required
- Participate in process and equipment risk assessments when requested in order to optimise engineering design.
- Ensure team compliance with site health and safety regulations
- Responsibility for electricity at work regulations across wiring testing and testing of equipment.
- Support with capital equipment engineering projects
The Successful Applicant
As an Electrical Engineer in Herefordshire you will have:
- A background in food manufacturing would be beneficial
- Flexibility to work both days and nights
- 17th Edition Awareness
- Basic PLC programming capability
- Fault Finding capability
- Multi-skilled apprenticeship & NVQ Level 2 in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
What's on Offer
This role is paying up to £40k inclusive of shift allowance