You are here
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Electrically biased Engineer
- Working for a National Manufacturing business
About Our Client
Our client are market leading manufacturer, due to an internal promotion they are now looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join an established engineering team.
As a Electrical Maintenance Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for equipment performance, quality, output and continuous improvement.
- Investigate and establish causes of all breakdowns, action any necessary repairs and ensure all measures taken are recorded so recurrent faults can be recognised.
- You will be involved in both electrical and mechanical reactive and preventative maintenance.
- You will apply technical acumen and competence when rectifying planned or reactive faults within the production facility.
- Provide effective updates to operations from the production area.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered as a Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will need to demonstrate the followings skills and experience:
- Ideally apprentice trained in a electrical discipline.
- Currently working in a multi-skilled environment and from a continuous automation manufacturing background.
- Electrically competent and confident to engage with the production and maintenance teams to maximise production capability whilst maintaining and rectifying plant production equipment.
- 17th edition Wiring Regulations, knowledge and confidence to maintain a PLC systems.
- Have sufficient PLC experience to determine device interaction and fault status leading to a diagnosis and rectification.
- Able to demonstrate a hazard awareness and identify risks in both an electrical and mechanical environment. A recognised training certificate is preferred.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and be willing to work within a team and also capable to work independently.
What's on Offer
Working a morning and afternoon shift pattern with shift allowance.
£30500, plus shift allowance, pension, 25 days holiday and bonus.