You are here
- Qualified Electrical Surveyor requirued
- East Midlands bsed
About Our Client
Our Client is a Leading affordable housing provider with an ambitious plan for growth and a target for personal development over the coming 12 - 18 months.
- To assist in providing and developing the full range of electrical surveying and contract administration services
- To inspect and arrange for the testing of electrical works, ensuring programme maintenance, responsive repairs and testing of works are carried out in accordance with legislation
- Actively promote vision, values, policies, aims and objectives through personal example and positive direction
- Pre and post inspections
- Responsive maintenance
The Successful Applicant
- Higher National Certificate in Electrical Engineering or Higher City & Guilds Certification in Electrical Installation or equivalent qualification and 5 years post directly related experience.
- City and Guilds Inspection and Testing and 17th IET wiring Regulations.
- Candidates will need to provide documentary evidence in support of qualifications
- Experience of successfully delivering a similar role within another housing provider is essential
What's on Offer
+ Competitive Salary