You are here
Email Marketing Executive
- Temporary Contract Position Based in London
- Large Retail Organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a global fashion retailer based in London. As Christmas approaches, they are initially looking for a temporary Email Marketing Executive to assist with their online engagement during their busiest period of the year.
As the Email Marketing Executive, your main responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Digital and Marketing teams to assist in the development and implementation of the email strategies.
- Creating, executing and analysing email campaigns using Responsys.
- Support email marketing function for the global team.
- Segment and re-target emails to increase engagement.
The Successful Applicant
As the role is due to start immediately, all applicants MUST be immediately available. Additionally to be successful, all applicants must possess the following key skills and expertise:
- 1-2 years email experience.
- Passionate for about the fashion and beauty industry.
- Highly organised with the ability to multi task and meet fixed deadlines.
- Technical understanding email marketing and ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills.
- Experience in understanding the customer relationship and how to build engagement through digital methods.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
What's on Offer
We are initially offering a temporary contract with the possibility for extension towards the end of the contract.