You are here
Email Marketing Manager
£150 - £230 per day (£38,997 - £59,795)
- Experience working on an ESP Migration Essential
- Silverpop Experience Essential
About Our Client
A well known Charity based in London.
The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the Email marketing strategy for the charity
- Ensuring email migration is running to plan ensuring data is pulling through correctly.
- Liaising with all departments across the charity to ensure content is optimised correctly for emails.
- Ensure new email roll out is fully optimised and relevant training is provided
- Executing both the content and technical aspects of the email program
- Conduct ongoing audit to help the charity understand where the email program needs to improve
The Successful Applicant
The successful Email Marketing Manager will possess:
- Hands on experience managing email strategy, optimisation and training
- Experience working on an ESP Migration (Preferred)
- Familiar working within implementation and data
- Experience using Silverpop ESP (Highly Advantageous)
What's on Offer
A 3 month day rate contract paying between £150 and £230 per day, starting immediately based in London.