You are here
EMEA Financial Controller
- Exceptional opportunity to develop your career with an International company
- A key role in ensuring the efficient running of the EMEA finance teams
About Our Client
The key accountabilities of the EMEA Financial Controller role include:
- To ensure the EMEA region operates under an appropriate financial control environment in accordance with policies and procedures
- Support the region in developing and improving their financial controls and processes including making recommendations of areas of improvement where appropriate
- A hands on approach for driving improvements and implementing group wide projects
- Ensure timely reporting throughout the region
- Develop, implement and monitor working capital management and cash flow forecasting
- Development of the finance team and review of organisation structure
- Provide both acquisition and divestment analysis support
- Take the lead for the region on technical accounting issues including aspects of acquisition accounting
- Lead the integration of new businesses acquisitions
The Successful Applicant
With the EMEA Financial Controller role being of such importance for the business, it is reserved for the highest calibre ACA/ACCA qualified accountants who can display the track record of improving financial controls and processes across multiple locations - ideally in multiple countries.
You will also crucially be able to demonstrate a coaching oriented, adaptable and motivational style that sets clear expectations for your team and has allowed you to develop them in your past management positions. The ability to manage and develop a sizeable team is essential to your success in this role.
Ideally you will also have a proven track record of working autonomously in a matrix structured organisation.
In addition you will be adept at building effective working relationships with your peers and senior stakeholders, with a proven ability to influence at all levels.
This role may well represent the next step in your career, representing an opportunity to pull together your relevant experience in a position of greater responsibility and profile in an international business.
Equally it may be that our client can offer you the career progression you are not afforded with your current employer or that you are a passionate team manager with a desire to remain in the financial control arena of a business for the longer term.
Regardless of the journey you wish to take in your career our client looks to develop it's employees and reward your energy and enthusiasm with the career or CV enhancing development opportunities that you want to have access to.
What's on Offer
£70,000 to £90,000 plus car