You are here
EMEA HR Business Partner - Projects
- A project-driven HR Business Partner role with both a UK and EMEA remit
- Based near Didcot. You will have a strong HR projects background.
About Our Client
Our client near Didcot is a privately-owned business with an international reach and presence.
As the EMEA HR Business Partner - Projects for this company near Didcot, your main remit and focus will be -
- Support the implementation of a new system - SAP.
- Driving change in the management culture.
- Localising HR policies and procedures.
- Organisational assessment and design/development.
- Managing the centralisation of functions such as Administration Services and Operations.
- Implementation of HR tools and processes including KPIs.
- Project managing the change/development of the Performance Management system.
- Managing a Compensation and Benefits project.
Your remit will be the UK, France and Spain.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for this EMEA HR Business Partner - Projects role near Didcot, the preferred profile of candidate looks like -
- Strong experience as a HR Business Partner.
- Excellent experience running, supporting and delivering a range of HR projects/initiatives - across various scenarios such as Change, OD, Policy and IT.
- You will have some EMEA or International HR Business Partnering experience.
- Strong interpersonal/communication/negotiation skills.
- Will be able to build relationships with her/his internal customers and will also be able to coach others in an international environment.
- You will also be able to display adaptability, customer orientation, problem-solving, decision making and judgement, initiative, project management skills, leadership and strategic thinking.
- You will be comfortable in a continuous fast changing environment, self-motivated with a "can do" approach.
This role will have regular travel to Italy, France and Spain - circa once per month - so you must be able and happy to commit to this element of the role.
What's on Offer
This EMEA HR Business Partner - Projects role near Didcot offers an excellent overall package including strong salary, a bonus scheme, and good benefits.