You are here
EMEA Tax Lead (reports to the CFO)
- European Tax Manager role for this leading international trading firm
- A newly created role based in thier EMEA HQ in London
About Our Client
Our client is an international trading firm with operations based in Asia, the US and EMEA. An exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced and ambitious tax professional to join their established finance function in EMEA to set up and manage their Tax affairs across the region.
Reporting to the CFO you will have responsibility for all tax matters in EMEA. Specifically this will involve:
- Tax support for all business units including transactional and investment structuring decisions.
- Manage in-house accounting/ reporting information systems as required to support tax and non-tax related projects.
- Work with colleagues to co-ordinate and plan for improvements in reporting and seek ways to enhance the documentation and tax compliance systems to meet all the group's reporting obligations (i.e. Transfer Pricing, Country by Country Reporting, preparation and publication of the group tax strategy, group relief, group allocation of Annual Investment Allowance, withholding taxes, limitation of interest deductibility, cross-border VAT compliance/ centralisation, duty etc.)
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with external tax advisers, auditors, HMRC, internal auditors and senior management across the Group.
- Liaise with the Tax function based at the Head Office to co-ordinate group-wide tax compliance matters and to shape and promote overall tax policy.
The Successful Applicant
You will be an experienced Tax professional with ideally some financial services experience already, however this is not a prerequisite. Indeed, you will be comfortable with a broad range of responsibilities across a variety of Taxes. You will need to able to communicate well at all levels whilst being able to demonstrate of experience of adding value commercially when working with the "business".
What's on Offer
Between £70,000 and £90,000 plus an excellent benefits package.