You are here
- A fantasitc opportunity for an Employment Laywer to move in-house
- A brilliant, well known, international organisation based near Bristol
About Our Client
A major international organisation with a strong reputation in the area and with a fantastic legal team.
Our client is seeking a technically excellent and pro-active lawyer to provide employment law advice across various business units. This is a highly responsible role that provides an excellent opportunity to develop as part of a dynamic and ambitious in-house legal team
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates will have the following skills/experience:
- At least 2 years' post qualification experience, with in-house exposure during or post training an advantage.
- A sound understanding of all aspects of employment law and an ability to apply that knowledge pragmatically in a commercial environment.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Good awareness of the role of Legal in business decisions and the ability to actively contribute in the taking of those decisions.
- Confidence and technical ability to be able to deal with issues outside your experience and the ability to learn quickly on the job.
- Evidence of being a self-starter who is good at identifying problems and proactively remedying them, and who demonstrates professionalism, pride and integrity in all aspects of your work.
- Able to work successfully with a minimum level of supervision in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
What's on Offer
A competitive base salary and benefits package.