You are here
Employment solicitor - head of department
- Our client is looking to recruit a Employment Solicitor - Head of Department
- Legal 500 firm based in the West Midlands
About Our Client
Michael Page legal are currently working with a Legal 500 firm based in the West Midlands who are looking to recruit and Employment Solicitor to take the lead and head the employment department.
You would be joining an excellent firm and have the responsibility in taking the department forward. The firm is long established and has a loyal candidate base - they are very busy and are growing at all levels. This is a great opportunity to grow the current client base and as the team is relatively small so there is a genuine prospect of progression and the current Partners are more than happy to discuss how this career path would work in practice.
The team acts for a mix of clients and advise on a full spectrum of employment matters. There is scope to grow the client base and utilise the firm's relationships with its corporate clients.
The Successful Applicant
The firm is keen to hear from Employment solicitors who are looking to take their career to the next level and join a supportive, friendly and ambitious private practice.
The successful Solicitor will:
- Be a UK Qualified solicitor.
- Will have at least 5 years PQE* on advising on employment matters.
- Demonstrate a genuine commitment to business development.
- A client following is not essential but as you would be responsible for driving the department forward, you will be expected to come armed with ideas around business development / marketing opportunities.
*Applications from differing levels of PQE will be considered. However, there is a need to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously.
What's on Offer
Competitive plus benefits