You are here
A rare Employment Solicitor opportunity
Legal 500 law firm based in the Midlands
About Our Client
Legal 500 rated firm with a number of offices in the West Midlands.
An opportunity for an Employment Solicitor work with a highly regarded employment team and work closely with the Employment partner. You will also have the benefit of working with a national team of 9.
The Employment team advises a range of national clients across a range of sectors. The caseload is largely respondent work advising large corporate and national clients.
If you are frustrated in your current firm and would like the opportunity to work in a environment that promotes a solution focused approach to work and allows you autonomy this might be the role for you. Please get in touch for more details.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Employment Solicitor will:
- Have at least 3 years PQE.
- Have the ability to run their own caseload.
- Have good communicate clearly and concisely.
- Have a collaborative working style and be able to work in team,
- Have the opportunity to be part of an entrepreneurial atmosphere where new ideas are welcomed and achievements are celebrated.
- Be based in the West Midlands
What's on Offer
Competitive plus benefits including:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Pension scheme (employer contribution)
- Life insurance
- Gym membership contribution.