You are here
Energy Sales Consultant
About Our Client
Our client is a leading utilities business, currently experiencing an exciting period of change and growth. The business is seeking to build it's Energy Management arm, operating in partnership with its customers to significantly improve savings in energy, cost or carbon.
The Energy Sales Consultant will be tasked with sourcing, developing and closing new business, whilst managing renewals and cross-sell opportunities in the Commercial and Industrial Sectors.
This is a field based role, requiring the individual to source new business leads, generate new business appointments and close deals through effective presentation and account plans. The successful candidate will negotiate favourable contractual terms to reduce risk, and increase profitability in line with business plan targets, whilst continually maintaining a strong pipeline of customers.
The Successful Applicant
The Energy Sales Consultant will:
- Have a solid understanding of the Energy market and it's challenges
- Have a proven track record in new business development in Energy/ Energy Efficiency solutions
- Have a proven track record in relationship management, growth and retention
- Have effective communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Have a technical mind set
- Be willing to travel
What's on Offer
£35,000 - £40,000 + Commission + Benefits