You are here
Manufacturing Engineer for Global Manufacturing Company
£35-£41k Based in South West
About Our Client
My client based in the South West is a market leader in their field . They have a global presence and exceptional profits. With a wide range of brands and products their portfolio is testament to the fantastic marketing team. This will continue to be the heartbeat of the company to maintain high levels of production and continued success.
This business based in the South West are in need of an Multi-Skilled Engineer with an Electrical bias, in order to lead the implementation of efficient reactive & preventative maintenance processes. This is an exciting opportunity which will enable you to interact cross functionally in order to influence the direction of their South West based site. You will also be required to work alone as well as part of a team & some key responsibilities include:
- Planned and reactive maintenance across the site (both electrical & mechanical).
- TPM & PPM schedules.
- Electrical installation/project work.
- Improving production & line efficiency.
- Helping to reduce waste & assist in cost saving with site spares & repairs.
The Successful Applicant
An Multi-skilled Engineer . You will have experience within an FMCG manufacturing environment (ideally food, beverage or pharmaceutical). The successful applicant will have:
- Formal Engineering qualifications (electrical or mechanical to electrical conversion) or who is a time served engineer.
- Both electrical & mechanical fault finding experience.
- The ability to work both as a team & individually.
What's on Offer
£35000-£41000 plus a great benefits package