You are here
- To manage engineering services on prestigious Head Office site
- Managing team of multi skilled engineers
About Our Client
The Engineering Supervisor will be working for one of the largest and most successful service providers in the country on a prestigious contract with a major corporate client.
This role will be responsible for managing Planned Maintenance, Reactive Maintenance and other Estates Services as required in order to meet its contractual and legal obligations.
The Engineering Supervisor will be responsible for supervising up to 10 engineers with a variety of Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric Expertise. Main duties include:
- Organise and Manage directly employed staff and specialist subcontractors, to ensure efficient and effective execution of planned and reactive maintenance.
- Assist in the recruitment, selection and ongoing development of personnel, ensuring induction and appropriate training is delivered.
- Take an active role in communications, undertaking job chats, team talks etc.
- Ensure all staff work in accordance with Work Instructions, Safe Working Practices and Method Statements ensuring relevant paperwork is completed in an accurate timely manner.
- Ensure reactive tasks are responded to within the requirement of the service level specification.
- Ensure planned tasks are undertaken in accordance with the maintenance plan.
- Manage minor improvement works. - Maintain stock control systems.
- Maintain the cleanliness of plant rooms, workshops and storage areas.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates for this role will need the following skills and experience
- Time served apprentice, with qualifications equivalent to Electrical / Mechanical City & Guilds Parts 1 & 2, or ONC/D.
- 17th Edition preferable.
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualified with excellent Health & Safety awareness and approach
- Excellent Leadership Skills with a proven track record in successfully managing teams of multi-skilled Engineers
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Excellent client relationship and stakeholder engagement skills - understanding of corporate working environment would be a bonus.
- Incident Management
- Contractor Management.
- Team player, motivator, positive, ambitious, strong character.
What's on Offer
This position has a salary of £34k - £36k plus overtime and corporate benefits