You are here
Engineering & Technical Manager
Kingston Upon Hull
- UK Manufacturer within steel fabrications
- Engineering & Technical Manager
About Our Client
An organisation that design and use specialist engineering techniques o manufacture specific steel components.
- Provide technical support for Sales
- Attend customer site visits to discuss specialist projects.
- Review, prioritise, assign, plan and follow up specialist products/projects with Operations Director & Commercial Manager.
- Determine and implement service level improvement actions
- Ensuring suppliers are compliant with new & existing legislation
- Undertake fault analysis and implement change accordingly
- Involvement & attendance to relevant Trade associations meetings
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to communicate across a broad range of technical disciplines
- Project management experience
- Have good planning, time and project management skills
- Experience of working with 3D design software (Autocad 2012 and Solidworks 3D)
- Structural engineering knowledge & preferably qualification
- Understanding of protective coatings for steel
- Experience in Modular building advantageous
What's on Offer