You are here
Enterprise Account Director
Value Added Reseller (VAR) focussed primarily on branded software
Market Leader and Platinum Partner of a World Wide Engineered Systems Provider
About Our Client
Market leading and well-respected brand within IT & Cloud solution sector, located in Leeds with an enviable service and product offering capabilities and client portfolio.
As an Enterprise Account Director you will be responsible for driving new business by developing new relationships with clients in a variety of industries and verticals.
You will be tasked with identifying opportunities within some existing customers to sell software (on premise and Cloud) and associated services (development, technical consultancy and support contracts).
The majority of the business that you generate will be via new business so you won't be afraid to pick up the phone and qualify opportunities. You will be responsible for the complete business cycle and you will have a defined process that enables you to be successful (identification, positioning, nurturing, negotiating, closing and on-going account management for up sell/cross sell) and will be supported by a manager.
Operate with Corporate level/Blue Chip clients to secure enterprise level agreements and high-end engineered managed systems.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Enterprise Account Director will have a proven track record in B2B IT Solutions business development, ideally based in or around Leeds.
- The candidate will have direct B2B sales experience in the IT sector (software licenses, cloud/hosting, SaaS, IT Infrastructure, IT managed services, hardware) - Channel experience is not as relevant.
- Sold into the private sector - enterprise
- A proven sales experience to be successful in the role and can demonstrate this via target to earnings.
- Strong sales acumen, with a defined process to sell successfully.
- Articulate - both orally and in written communication.
- Decisive, focused and resilient in nature.
- Have a career plan and aspirations to achieve.
- Structured approach to forecasting and pipeline management.
What's on Offer
- £70,000 - £90,000 DOE
- Uncapped Bonus - £130,000 OTE.
- £6,000 Car Allowance