You are here
ERP Adminstrator ( Oracle / HP UX / SQL / EDI )
- A dynamic and growing SME specialist manufacturer looking for an ERP Manager
- Do you have a strong ERP or Systems adminstrator background based near Leeds?
About Our Client
Our client, BNL Bearings are the world's leading specialist plastic bearing solutions manufacturer require an ERP Systems Administrator to join the organisation, based near Knaresborough and commutable from Leeds, Bradford & Harrogate in West Yorkshire.
Established in 1970, BNL have over forty years' experience of innovation in this field and they support customers in wide-ranging markets across the globe. BNL has three manufacturing sites worldwide, in the UK, Thailand and China. They also have sales and engineering offices in Knaresborough (UK), Tokyo (Japan), Shanghai (China) and Foxboro (USA).
Essentially, you will report to IT Manager with your main focus to be the continued development of the bespoke ERP solution. You will be working closely with the senior stakeholders within the business to refine business processes and implement new modules of the ERP to improve efficiencies and performance. Supporting up to 100 users you will be involved with delivering numerous projects which will include improving business processes, Inventory stock control reports and DR solutions.
The Successful Applicant
You will need a broad understanding and/or exposure to various ERPs enabling you to make positive contributions to the business. Ideally, you will have come from a manufacturing or electronics background with the following technologies:
- UNIX/HPUX OS Administration (HP-UX running Oracle and ERP platforms)
- Oracle 12 Administration and Support
- G2 ERP / Factory Planning Systems
- Administer / support Checkpoint / Checkpoint Clustering
- Clustered VMWare Infrastructures
- HP4500 SAN Storage systems
- Administer/Support VOIP and RAP based telephony systems
- Manage and support the company's LAN and WAN infrastructures
- Administer and support SQL Server 2012 based Factory SFDC System
- Administer and Support Crystal Server 2013
- Crystal Reports development
- Deploy, administer and support EDI systems (VAN, FTPS, Web EDI) for BNL's customer base.
- SuperLayer & Pro4 Programming Languages
- Barcoding Technologies, including ZPL programming.
A general awareness of IT will enable you to be part of a small team where you will support each other through a collaborative approach. You will have a strong ability to learn new technologies with a view to continuous improvement.
What's on Offer
Salary up to £50,000 and dependent on experience, including benefits.