You are here
This position is now filled
ERP Project Manager
- ERP, ERP Project Manager, Microsoft Dynamics, MS Dynamics
- ERP Implementation, Prince 2,
About Our Client
I am representing a leading service provider based in Essex with an established brand in the Construction industry who are currently seeking a ERP Project Manager. The role is very much a strategic, client facing role.
- The role is very much a strategic (5 year growth plan, future proofing technology), client facing role. The ideal candidate will be a Senior ERP Project Manager who is in implementing ERP.
- This role will be autonomous so the successful candidate will need to be able to take on full responsibility for internal IT, 3rd parties and external client requirements.
- As my client is looking to implement or upgrade their IT systems they will need the Project Manager to have be able to show they have ran a full lifecycle ERP projects successfully in an SME.
- The reason for this role, currently looking to upgrade an old legacy system which will be replaced across multiple sites, so travelling is required.
- The system will be implemented next month, so the candidate will be involved in the design and discovery stage through to the complete implementation plan. This includes: system design, business process, and implementation of governance, design of interface and GAP analysis, and POC (Proof of concept).
The Successful Applicant
This role requires to liaise with very senior stakeholder both internally and externally (including pulling together 3rd party stakeholders). The business representatives will range from Head Of Finance, Head of Operations, Head of Architecture.
The candidate will need to have taken full ownership of project ranging from 1-5 million in budget size. The candidate should have led project from initiation and should be able to hit the ground running.
What's on Offer
Permanent offer Based in Essex
Up to Â£65,000 + Benefits