You are here
- Estates Managment
- Leading High Street Bank
About Our Client
A long established leading high street bank, our client operates a network of over 550 branches across the UK in addition to an extensive and diverse portfolio.
The successful candidate will assist the Senior Estates Manager in delivery of the Estate function in line with the agreed budget.
This will include but not be restricted to:
- Overseeing lease renewals and rent reviews.
- Approving all preferred supplier fee invoices and reactive fees on a case by case basis.
- Providing property overview of preferred supplier activities keeping them in line with brand and budget.
- Dispute negotiations and escalation.
- Maintaining key relationships with occupants to react to and anticipate concerns.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will have had demonstrated:
- A track record in Estate Management.
- An understanding of Acquisitions and Disposals
- Ability to work with outsourced teams.
- Thorough, dependable and a high attention to detail.
- Ability to lead a team to deliver high quality property management.
What's on Offer