You are here
- Estates Manager MRICS
- Multi-Brand, Eclectic Portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-Brand Leisure and Licensed retailer based north of London. They deliver an exemplary customer experience across a diverse portfolio of branded bars, country inns and late night venues.
Liaison with Operations Directors, Area and House Managers providing general property advice on the following:-
- Lease terms and constraints on operation.
- Boundary issues.
- Planning constraints.
- Neighbour disputes.
- Service charges.
- Risk management regarding insurance premium payments and disputes.
- Project management and providing advice pre development on ownership, lease rights and constraints, consent procedure for alterations and additions. Involvement with licensing team when securing external area licences.
- Leasehold management of the estate, dealing on an ad-hoc basis with lease renewals, dilapidation's, section 146 and CPO notices as required.
- Maximising value of the leasehold estate via re-gears, etc.
- Disposals and Acquisitions.
Unlicensed/Non Trading estate
Overall responsibility for the management and upkeep of the unlicensed estate, including the following:-
- Lease renewals and rent reviews.
- Review use of any external agents for rent review or lease renewals.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be within an hour of Luton, MRICS qualified, preferably with a minimum 3 year's experience post RICS qualification.
What's on Offer
Competitive remuneration + benefits.