You are here
- Strategic Estates Managment
- Leading a team of Surveyors and an Estate in excess of 400 assets
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader within its sector of retail, operating in over 80 countries worldwide
Over 10000 employees worldwide and serving over 4 million customers each year.
As Manager of Estates you will lead and develop your team of directs reports to maximise efficiency in all aspects of our property portfolio through activity such as asset management, acquisitions, disposals, re locations and lease renewals. The role has large budget responsibilities for property liabilities, including retail, head office and a broader mixed use portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate
- Extensive experience and skill in Estates Management on a large and diverse property portfolio, management at a senior-level in both a Retail and Office environment as well as leading a team of in house surveyors and analysts.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to influence, engage and negotiate both internally and with the external suppliers and partners with whom we work.
- A flexible, focused and objective personality with the ability to use their own initiative to drive activity through to completion.
What's on Offer
Competitive remuneration and benefits