You are here
Estates Surveyor Leading Retail Charity
UK remit Mixed Portfolio
About Our Client
Market leading retail charity with exemplary ethical and commercial foundations
- Monitoring and managing the caseload effectively to ensure quick resolution, control of costs and derive the maximum financial benefit to the Charity.
- Supporting the field team in answering general property enquiries and keeping them fully informed of the progress of major projects and negotiations.
- Responding to maintenance problems reported by the shops and deciding which are the landlord's responsibility
- Solving complex maintenance and repair issues and enforcing lease covenants with our landlords.
- Negotiating directly with landlords, managing agents and neighbours to resolve disputes of a repair and legal nature including undertaking site visits throughout the UK.
- Analysing and challenging service charges billed by landlords.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record in Estate Management.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage competing pressures in a positive way.
- Ability to prioritise workload and show initiative and independence.
- A willingness to travel as required.
What's on Offer
Competitive remuneration and excellent benefits