You are here
- Leading Highways Contractor
- Senior role to lead the Estimating/Bid team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading UK contractor working in the Highways and General Civil Engineering sector
Responsible for the commercial function of all business within the region, including direct involvement where necessary in key projects.
The Regional Managing Estimator is responsible, in conjunction with fellow regional managers, for the financial management and performance of contracts within the region. Managing a team of Estimators and reporting to the Managing Director of the division.
The post holder will lead a functional team to achieve identified business objectives with a key focus around securing new business with experience of managing a team of estimators in the UK ideally in the Highway sector.
The definition of the geographical area and sites included within it may be subject to change as business requirements dictate.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Extensive Estimating/Pre contract experience in the Highways industry
- A suitable Degree or HND in a relevant field
- Be competent with managing teams
- Special functional knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of cement, aggregates, RMC and building products business
- Cross-functional understanding
What's on Offer
£50000 to £62000 + car + benefits