You are here
This position is now filled
- Supporting the bid and tender process for a national integrated service provider
- Must have experience of estimating Hard FM and Soft FM
About Our Client
My client is a leading provider of Integrated Facilities Management services to a wide variety of sectors.
The Estimator will work as part of the Commercial team to estimate works in the facilities division; this will involve estimating on work with a value of Â£10000 to Â£10 million and as such a strong grounding in mechanical & electrical maintenance, soft FM and integrated services will be essential. This is a national role ideally based in the Birmingham area.
Duties will include:
- Managing the planning and costing of tenders from enquiry stage through to submission of tender
- Management costings from sub contractors
- Able to compile asset registers from visual inspections
- Visits to sites in order to assess client needs and put together costings
- Supporting the Bid teams on best practice, risk and commercial queries
The Successful Applicant
The successful Estimator will evidence the following:
- Strong track record in mechanical & electrical maintenance, soft FM and IFM estimating
- Previous exposure to estimating on individual values of over Â£1 million
- Will have been in an estimating role previously
- Works well as part of a larger commercial team
- Commercially astute
- Knowledge of Building Services Installations
- Excellent communicator
What's on Offer
In return for the above, my client is offering a salary of Â£50000 - Â£60000 + company car and package.