You are here
European Market Insights Manager
Fantastic opportunity to lead market and category insights for Tate & Lyle Sugar
Experience of continuous data suppliers tools within FMCG markets is essential
About Our Client
Tate & Lyle Sugar has more than a 100 years experience in the sugar market and it represents a historical institution and a milestone for the FMCG sector. Through large-scale, efficient manufacturing plants, Tate & Lyle Sugar uses innovative technology to turn raw materials into distinctive, high-quality ingredients for their varied customer base. Tate & Lyle Sugars portfolio includes companies such as Nestle, Kellogs, Mondelez, PepsiCo, Tesco, Waitrose and Heinz. The company is based in central London with convenient transport links from Surrey, Essex and Berkshire. Tate & Lyle Sugar is part of a network of companies led by ASR GROUP which is the largest sugar cane producer and exporter worldwide.
- Manage a fit-for-purpose data and shopper insight services delivering maximum synergies among key markets.
- Develop and provide a deep understanding of shoppers' lives, shopping behaviours and their relationship with our brands and products to create/drive meaningful brand, category strategy and innovation mixes
- Help identify business issues and opportunities (including hypothesis generation and risk assessment).
- Support the sales team, with relevant market and category insights
- Participate as a key member in cross-functional innovation teams.
- Lead the monthly performance review process for core markets
- Develop best-in-class processes and tools in areas of Trends, Market and Competitive Intelligence that provide actionable insights that assess risk and identify new product and growth opportunities.
- Manage relationship with continuous and ad-hoc research suppliers, including annual performance reviews and negotiations.
- Track and evaluate NPD, activation, portfolio
The Successful Applicant
Essential work experience:
- Experience of key continuous data suppliers tools and measures within FMCG markets
- Direct experience working within a matrix, multi-geographic marketing structure.
- Minimum of 6 years of market and consumer insights experience working on a major brand/portfolio
Ideal work experience:
- Proven track record of working within various sales channels
- University Degree level
- Professional market research or marketing qualification preferred
What's on Offer
There is a lucrative remuneration package on offer for the successful candidate